hitBox hitBox

This is simple but surprisingly fun. Good concept.

Sanity Check: Chapter 1 Sanity Check: Chapter 1

Oh my god the DeviantArt joke made me piss my pants.

Anyway, this was both a funny and a good game. I really liked it, and RPG's are my kinda niche that I unfortunately don't see often. Good on you and hope to see more from you.

Whack The Terrorist Whack The Terrorist

Not terrible. Just doesn't get my attention. With games like these, the deaths have to be VERY creative and not just blood all over the place. A few of the deaths made me chuckle, so i'll give you that.

about-face about-face

One of the most creative games ever. I REALLY like the concept and I do believe you can go somewhere with it. Nicely designed levels as well.

Dodgeball 2600 Dodgeball 2600

For a one-click game, this was actually somewhat fun to play, although the response rate on my clicks were slow. I recommend making more of this project when you have the time, it will be worth it.

The Littlest Penguin The Littlest Penguin

Great narrator, made the whole game for me. The dark humor was splendid as well.

FatKidFallingDownStairs FatKidFallingDownStairs

What the hell....

This game is the supidest thing on the face of the planet. The most idiotic thing that anything can think of. It's unfathomable that human life has stooped so low to make this horrible, sorry excuse for a flash game on a public website where people are supposed to share decent thoughts and content.

......I fucking love it.

Defend US! Defend US!

Good time waster, very relaxing. Like said somewhere here, the guns make their own beats, therefor making the music unneeded.

:D

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

I LOVE games that let me apply a little bit of my personality into game-changing choices. Simple yet fun, and very capturing!

Pimpy Da Pimp Pimpy Da Pimp

Every time I go to number 6 and pick loiter, I die laughing.